Re: [ga] UDRP -- View from The Register

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Why ICANN's domain dispute rules are flawed: Part I
>
> Why ICANN's domain dispute rules are flawed: Part II

Thanks a lot for posting this.

I'd say it could serve as an agenda for the UDRP review task
force. I do not mean a list of points for discussion; I see
it as a list of broken things to be fixed.

The only thing I can think of offheand that is missing is the
symmetry problem. UDRP is binding on the domain holder, since
the registrars will enforce it. Methinks it must also be
binding on the complainant.