Re: [ga] UDRP Questionnaire

1. Based upon the evidence submitted all documentation and arguments we find
that there is no merit to the complainants allegations and deny the petition.

2. In that there appears to the satisfaction of the arbitrators that there is a
prima facie case stated we find this matter should go forward and advise the
parties to submit further memorandum upon the issues presented which we find to
be; _______.  Both parties have a forthwith ten day (10 day) period in which to
respond.

3. We find that there is a prima facie case stated but that there are arguable
factors which mitigate against enforcement of any mark or copyright action such
that we refuse to issue an opinion and refer the matter to non-conclusion.
With this finding we specifically direct the registrar and registry take no
action on this matter until further ordered by a tribunal.

Just a shot in the dark, what say thee?

Hugh Blair wrote:

> [...]

Sincerely,
Eric Hugh Dierker