Re: [ga] Full Text of HR2417 Contains a Surprise! I have a dream

What kind of UDRP should this gTLD have?  I certainly hope we can find it in our hearts to;
Let the little rugrats have a site where:
they can talk about Harry Potter,
learn about the first Madonna,
have unnofficial fan clubs,
learn about Barcelona,
get info on why Joe Camel Sucks, (sorry the word sucks is common even gradeschool classrooms now)

I hope that we can develop registration models that do not include expired names being manipulated in strange ways.  I surely hope that children will not lose their name as the transfer from Register.com to Verisign.  I hope that the name picked will not intentionally collide with a pre-existing gtld. I hope that the governing committees will have an at-large and an IDNH group.  I hope that technically superior children will work with the little socialites so that they can understand each other. I hope that we develop registrations that ensure my childrens privacy.

Oh boy we have one heck of a responsibility to do a better job, to learn from our mistakes and to be proper governors of our children's dream.

Sincerely,
Eric

 http://www.icannwatch.com/ /Bruce