Re: [ga] UDRP TF member

One of the largest problems with the UDRP is that it supersedes
national and local law.  Another is that it is obvious that arbitrators
have little understanding of it and ignore it in many cases.

It is going to take legal eagles to do something about UDRP to
protect individual rightsof legitimate domain name holders - within
the law.  Without experience in the legal antics as opposed to just
pure research and rhetoric, the chances of a representative from
the GA to fully support our consensus for rights of individuals, we
have little chance of success.

I have to agree with Milton, here.  We need a representative with
legal background, preferably a JD, and one who is passionate
enough to make a difference while representing us.

Leah