[ga] Motion to Condemn the Propsed "theft" of the .BIZ tld by ICANN
- To: "Ga" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [ga] Motion to Condemn the Propsed "theft" of the .BIZ tld by ICANN
- From: "John Palmer" <jp@ADNS.NET>
- Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 02:01:31 -0500
- Organization: AGN Domain Name Service, Inc.
- Sender: email@example.com
As a member, I make the following motion:
That the DNSO formally issue a statement of condemnation against the ICANN
board for its
recommendation to the DoC that they include a different version of .BIZ in
the USG roots.
That the DNSO recognizes that the only legitimate version of .BIZ is the one
AtlanticRoot Network/Leah Gallagos
Who will second this motion?
This message was passed to you via the firstname.lastname@example.org list.
Send mail to email@example.com to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html