Re: [ga] Analysis of Atlantic Root .BIZ Registrations to Date

Alex and all assembly members,

Alexander Svensson wrote:

> L Gallegos wrote on 19.06.01, 17:17:39:
> > I posted a response on their web board.
> > http://bcis.law.harvard.edu/webboard/wbpx.dll/read?262,45
>
> I believe the correct URL is
> http://bcis.law.harvard.edu/webboard/wbpx.dll/~dotbiz/read?262,45

  Thank you Alex.  I found this part of particular interest:
"Had anyone from Berkman consulted with us regarding your research, we
would have been happy to cooperate.  Unfortunately, the results are
subjective because of
assumptions made of start dates and methods of registration. It is
disappointing
to see this come from Berkeman and presented as objective data when
applied to the problems of duplication in the name space. I would expect
it from ICANN, but not Berkman."

  Why didn't Ben contact Leah or anyone at Atlantic Root?  It would seem

an obvious requirement for have or conduct a proper Research project of
this
nature.  I must say coming from such a university such as Harvard, I
find this
to be rather surprising and concerning.

> Regards,
> /// Alexander

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827