Re: [ga] "whois" survey

I concur and move that the bias expressed in the survey's introductory
paragraph piece should be ammended to remove blatant discrimination against
individuals.

I am also still waiting for an answer to my previous question. If I have
registered different names for different purposes, (commercial, personal,
non-rpofit), do I fill out the survey for each, using different email
addresses ?

Which begs another question. If the survey receives 1000 responses. Could
all these have been filled in by the same person with that number of domain
names and associated email accounts?

Regards,
Joanna