Re: [ga] Posting Rules of the General Assembly of the DNSO

I thought I would comment on your post since you acted in the capacity as a list
monitor against me a couple of days ago.

My position is that I am in Hawaii today, 6 hours ahead of my local time, or
whatever.  I will be in France next week.  It appears to me that it would be easier
for everyone (especially for those who wanna-bee the police) to use the Central
European time zone as established by the GA Archive system.

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman