Re: NC representatives appear non-effective - Re: [ga] DNSO GA RESTRUCTURING

Derek and all assembly members,

  No argument that Danny did a good job in his presentation in Stockholm.
However he was that ONLY GA member allowed to make such a presentation
and had only limited approved motions to which he could accurately speak for
the GA members about.  As such, the presentation was limited in both
scope and time (15mins).

  Where we differ, Derek, is that your suggestion is not only not needed
but also not warranted.  I have I believe clearly stated where and why
this is the case in my previous two posts in response to you and your
suggestion already.  Please review them carefully and completely.
It seems that you missed the most important parts...