Re: [ga] [ga-rules] Question on the General Assembly

Cindy and all assembly members,

 Cindy, you might want to check our the DNSO web site at http://www.dnso.org
for the official information to which you seek.  I say this as you may get
all sorts of answers fro all sorts of individuals on this forum...

  As you seem to be new to this forum, it may be wise to lurk for
a while before actively participating.  However I for one welcome
new stakeholders or interested parties such as yourself to this
forum!  Welcome Cindy!  >;)

Cindy Merry wrote:

> Hello all:  In reviewing the discussion on Mailing List Management I find I
> need to have clarification.  Please 'simply' explain what the purpose of
> the GA is and who is represented?  A simple explanation would be
> appreciated as it is extremely difficult to concentrate on lengthy and
> roundabout definitions.  Thanks,  Cindy

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827