[ga] Electing a DNSO Director

Dear members,

Please note the following from the Scribe's Notes of the NC meeting:

Stubbs: An election for an ICANN Board Member seat is coming up?
Touton: Notification of identify of new Director to be made to ICANN by DNSO
by September 16. Director to be seated on October 1.

Our Bylaws state:

"Participants in the GA shall nominate, pursuant to procedures adopted by
the NC and approved by the Board, persons to serve on the Board in those
seats reserved for the DNSO."

I will ask our Secretariat to provide us with the URL for the above-cited
procedures that we may begin this process as soon as possible.