[ga] Perspective

Of course Mr. Younger did a great job, that is what we pay him the big
bucks for isn't it?

Of course the ccTLDs are up in arms, but the tea party we originally
referred to was Alice's not Boston's.

Of course the companies who are in a position of power want to keep it
that way, and those without want to change things, although 3 three just
offered to give me their exclusive positions for free.

Of course Harold likes Mr. Lynn's report and ATT is playing spin doctor.

Of course I have to hurry now to go help with fixing the car, raising my
children, buying groceries and being human.  Does life reflect the GA
list, or does the GA list reflect life? Me thinks neither.

eric (unless the "names" council changed it while I was busy)