[ga] With regard to the ccSO proposal
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [ga] With regard to the ccSO proposal
- From: Derek Conant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 07:39:52 -0700
- Organization: Domain Name System General Assembly (DNSGA) http://dnsga.org
- Sender: email@example.com
To be efficient I used the conference room message terminal during the
ICANN Board Public Comment period today at Stockholm, however, my
on-topic statement was not read to the Board. My written statement to
the Board went as follows:
With regard to the ccSO proposal, a question that may be asked is, is
the ccTLD group diverse enough to qualify for its own SO?
If the ccSO proposal is accepted, when will there be a gTLD SO, and/or
Registry and Registrar SOs, or a VeriSign SO for that matter?
It seems that a group applying for SO status should be as diverse as the
DNSGA President and Chairman
This message was passed to you via the firstname.lastname@example.org list.
Send mail to email@example.com to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html