[ga] ccTLD Constituency Proposes the ccSO
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [ga] ccTLD Constituency Proposes the ccSO
- From: Derek Conant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 02:52:03 -0700
- Organization: Domain Name System General Assembly (DNSGA) http://dnsga.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Proposed in Stockholm is that the ccTLD constituency that presently
functions within ICANN's Domain Name Supporting Organization (DNSO),
should break away from the DNSO and form its own independent entity
called the Country Code Supporting Organization (ccSO).
DNSGA President and Chairman
This message was passed to you via the firstname.lastname@example.org list.
Send mail to email@example.com to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html