[ga] Re[4]: A point of agreement (Re: [ga-roots] response to responsetoresponse)

  • To: ga@dnso.org
  • Subject: [ga] Re[4]: A point of agreement (Re: [ga-roots] response to responsetoresponse)
  • From: Jefsey Morfin <jefsey@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:06:24 +0200
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

The problem WXW is that you are never allways and everywhere the strongest.
To multiply foes is never a good business leader stragey. Look at the
impact Leah already got. Look at ".bz" now (you cannot say that I did not
warn). Never good to play above the rules, the response may come back below
the rules... and worst within the rules. As it currently develop.

And this is true for .pro and .name as well (some will understand)

Jefsey