[ga] simple noise

Ten thousand (10,000) new users a day on the internet. Sounds huge. But
it is not. How many are born each day and how many die just of
ignorance.  What is the point?  There are two points.

The traffic in the GA has doubled from normal, whatever that is. But
check out the usual suspects, they have not really changed. However we
are now representing 100,000 more than we were ten days ago.

Gentlemen and Gentlewomen we have reached a point where we can no longer
be representative we must be Jefsey's governors, we must act as
stewards. We now must no longer simply argue for, we must care for.

Next time you turn away from your computer to do something important
like paying attention to your spouse, Just realize that in the eight
hours you sleep, 3,333 more people require your guidance. For every
10,000 new users you can only post 5 more messages to this list.

Remember "the only unacceptable solution is the status quo" and "to the
world you are only one person but, to one person you may be the world".

Redouble your efforts, re-evaluate your motives and keep taking action.

Thank you all,