From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org] On Behalf Of William
S. Lovell
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 5:19 AM
To: ga@DNSO.org
Subject: [ga] 305 Voters

Interesting who one sees there and who one does not.
Some people post but don't vote; quite a few more
vote but we never see them post. 305 people speaking
for millions. Amazing!

Is it possible that the purported lack of any "bottom up" operation by
ICANN might arise because it has almost no "bottom?"

Bill Lovell