Re: [ga] dotbiz-info

Bruce James wrote on 21.05.01, 08:36:10:
> IMPORTANT DATES IN 2001 FOR .biz:
>
>  http://ipc.songbird.com/dotbiz-info.html

The Neulevel .biz Intellectual Property Claims phase
already has begun. BTW, does anyone know about restrictions
to .biz IP Claims with 5+ characters? I have been told
that on Network Solutions' IP Claims page*, you get an
error message "Intellectual Property Mark must be at least
5 characters long". (Not that I have any IP to claim, but I
have been asked about this.)

Best regards,
/// Alexander

*http://newdomains.networksolutions.com/gtld/biztm_legaleze.jsp