Re: [ga] Amended Ballot

Although I do support the motion for a IDNHC, I think the distinction
between suers and domain holders is quite unimportant, certainly when
looking at the near future, when DNS will be used for much more than
websites and email. I mean the whole Enum testbed/plans. Everyone will
have one or more domains then.

The great advantage I see in setting up an influential IDNHC within
the ICANN framework, is that the voting registry is already there in
the form of whois.