Re: [ga] Motion - Individual User Constituency - Acknowldegement for aStudy

Disagree, since I think that users represent an ICANN-wide issue
that does not fall specifically into the DNSO function.  Of course,
this quibble might not make the slightest difference -- it will end
up on the Board table no matter who initially proposed it -- and
"any group" (or words to that effect) can do that.  But still, the GA
has a whole lot on its plate right now, and cannot simultaneously
be Don Quixote for everything.

Bill Lovell