Re: [ga] [GA] Gigalaw poll on "domain names not sanctioned by ICANN"

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> >  The question was "What do you think of domain names not sanctioned by
> >ICANN?"
> >
> >56.4% say they "threaten the stability of the Internet."
> >
> >43.59% say they "foster healthy competition."
> >

> Any indication on what the population was?
> I mean, were they maily lawyers? Technical people? Commercial people?Average
> users?

Were those the only two answers allowed? It appears so, since the percentages
sum to almost exactly 100.

Remove the word "healthy" and my answer would definitely be "both the above".

Leave it in, or even replace it with "necessary" or "vital", and I'd still be
inclined to give that answer.