Re[2]: [ga] VeriSign May Ditch Domain Deal

Hello William,

Thursday, May 17, 2001, 12:32:41 PM, William S. Lovell wrote:

> "Gomes, Chuck" wrote:

>>  Bill,I don't have a clue what you are talking about.
>>
>> Chuck:
>>
>> And I, you. What "results quarterly?" I don't care about stockholders
>> reports
>> (at least at the momen). We're talking about the NSI/Verisign monopoly
>> (or
>> at least a temporary one) on information. How do all other registrars
>> have the
>> same access as you do?

I think Bill is under the mistaken impression that the Registry knows
anything at all about domain registrants, and is assuming that the
reason he gets email from NSI is because of some access they have to
his data that is in the registry.

Your data is not in the registry, Bill.

The registry does not maintain any kind of registrant data whatsoever.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh