[ga] Evidence

Anyone who is aware of official ICANN documents
that demonstrate an alleged failure of ICANN to act
for the "public benefit," as it seems California law
requires, is welcome to send me relevant URLs, etc.
Nothing of the "now I think," "I'm against," "I'm for,"
etc. variety, but rather actual evidence of what has
been done, and any explanations from on up in the
ICANN hierarchy as to why this or that was or was
not and/or will not be done.

Bill Lovell