Re: [ga] Austerity measures

From a rather cursory glance at the cost breakdown, a few glaring items
are the cost of connectivity, computer, bandwidth...  One possible and
viable choice would be to move to an area that has flat rate connectivity
and another is that a pretty beefy computer can be purchased for a
great deal less than USD $2,000.  It appears to me that the costs are
greatly inflated.

Leah