Re: [ga] Joop's motions

I see it as being pertinent, and Leah has the right answer.
I also think it would be good to kick start the @large.
Although strictly speaking the needs of "mere users" --
not a pejorative term -- don't fall under the aegis of the
DNSO, nevertheless the DNSO does have to concern
itself with its relationships with other SOs, the @large,
and on up.