Re: [ga] Stockholm

Dear Patrick,
I certainly prefer seeing you going to Stockholm than me.

Would anyone on this list run a business where he could
take credit card conditionnally. I mean I would be ready
subscribing $ 200 on a credit card, if the money was
retruned to me in case Patrick could not make it?

Your help appreciated. Patrick is the dumbest person
I know so he does not understand that he opposes quite
everything I stand for. Sending him to Stockholm to
represent me would be a good brain opening experience
for him we could all benefit from.  :-)

I do hope we could make it: we voted for he guy!

Jefsey

PS. My evaluation is more $ 2500 from my own
      guestimates for the Melbourne meeting.