RE: [ga] Re: ICANN's letter to the IRS

Yes, exactly.  Having sponsored a "coffee break", I can vouch for this.

Let's see...

- at that particular meeting there were 6 coffee breaks...

- $5000. per coffee break...

- not to mention the other sponsorships, like...

- 3 breakfasts at $???

- 3 receptions at $???

Adds up to a lot of meeting cost coverage.

Gene...