Re: [ga] Stockholm

I will also be in Stockholm.  It will be nice to visit Sweden.  However, it
will be interesting to see if anything productive can come from the DNSO.
Lately, I have not seen the DNSO accomplish anything that benefits the
domain name industry or ICANN, through the GA, or otherwise.  I see
participants who appear to have made the DNSO and GA only a pastime, rather
than a serious endeavor.  Why should ICANN or anyone else for that matter
fund a GA representative's trip to Stockholm?

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman