Re: [wg-review] Re: [ga] Proposed Agenda GA-EXT Mailing List

Dear Chris,
you may have overlooked that Eric has been exiled
from the ga list beause of his increasingly abrupt demand
to the Chair to carry his duties.

You are probably on the ga-full list so you did not
notice it (on the ga-full the banned rogues' posters
are not filtered out yet: this why it costs more to
operate and why the NC will discontinue footing the
bill).

I take advantage of this post on my deaily count to
propose the following motion:

"
   To save the time of the list monitors there will
   be a "rogue list". Posts from the members of
   this list will not be monitored and will only be
   distributed on the ga-rogue ML. The ga-full
   will be discountinued as a result of the efforts
   of the Chair near the NC. Obviously "rogue" is
   not here to understand as "scoundrel" but as
   an "individual exhibiting an inferior biological
   variation". There is therefore no abuse in this.
   A list of the non-rogue GA Members will also
   be generated so the rogue Members may Bcc
   them directly, if they have enough brain left to
   discover how it works.
"

Jefsey