RE: [ga] Austerity measures

Nah, I'm becoming less willing to give them that much credit. I do see it
more as a gradual tightening of control, however. This is along the lines of
boiling live frogs. Over the past 100 years, this has become a standard
governance practice, even/especially in the US. Fortunately, this pot isn't
so large that we can't hop out of it.