[ga] Re: STATISTICS

Leah wrote:  "There are not enough individuals and small businesses to
balance out
the special interests, so the capture is still there, IMO."

IMO you are correct; small businesses currently account for over 80% of all
domain registrations, yet are woefully underrepresented in ICANN.  As the
owner of a small business (and as a new member of the business
constituency), it is my personal goal to reach out to small business
associations and organizations.   Perhaps others that are SMEs in the
business constituency could volunteer to assist in such efforts.

I would also hope that those that are advocating for the formation of an
individuals' constituency will reach out accordingly to enlarge the roster
of our membership.  We have 301 members listed in our voting registry at the
moment... let's see how many we can have by the time that we meet in
Stockholm.