[ga] Roberto: what is the iCANN

Dear Roberto,
and if the iCANN was exactly what it is: a non profit, no member technical
support venture (corporation) taking over from the disengaging market
leader. Questions are simple: what is transfered? is everything transfered
to the taker? is the taker fit to the job? who else is on the market? what
is the agenda of the transfer? what is the business plan?

The real problem is that iCANN just made itself competition to everyone it
should cooperate with because instead of being a supporting organization it
wants to be the ruling one. Again and again, this is a simple question of
wording that French makes very clear. "gouvernance" is 'house keeping' not
'estate governing'. If your house keeper directs your wife, your home is
probably poorly kept. Whatever the legal status and the place of birth of
your house keeper, and whatever the contract she works under.  Let KISS so
we better understand.

Jefsey