[ga] Final Posting on List Rules and Protocols

The Chair cc Members & List Monitors

Please note this is my final posting unless the issue is on the agenda for
proper discussion.  I regret that my attempts have been so miscontrued.

I have been subjected to a number of insults and personal attacks, on both
the restricted and full GA lists.  These are, in my opinion, contrary to the
list
rules which state that "respect to the participants is mandatory".  All messages
must also observe a minimum of decorum, including "not indulging in personal
attacks, insults or slander".

The List Rules have been brought to everyone's attention on several occasions
(see below).  I will not respond to any such attacks except by submitting a
complaint in each such instance to the properly constituted authority of the
List Monitors.  It is unnecessary for me to suggest that we all do the same.

However, I will take this opportunity to advise all members that I will not
participate in any adjudication by the List Monitors, or in fact any part of the
process, in which a complaint has been lodged either by me or against me.

All members of this list should be aware that all of the List Monitors are
members of the [ga-abuse] mailing list.  I would suggest in the event that
anybody wishes to make a complaint, in confidence, against me, or indeed
any of the List Monitors, they should consider whether they would prefer
to submit that in-confidence complaint directly to the Chair.

I have no doubt that the Chair will then deal with the matter appropriately.

Sincerely
Patrick Corliss