RE: [ga] Re: iCANN's protection

I reiterate the argument that we are not discussing resources here. However,
I do agree that we need a taxonomy that makes sense.

names := abstract concept
zone server := resource

The biggest problem, over the years, is the confusion of the subjects and
the contextual referents of the objects. Clarity is not served.

> (Of course, the actual question to be answered is how this monopoly
> can be fixed or brought under control.  Would competition help?  Or
> couldn't it persist on that market?  What kind of control mechanisms
> should be established so the single player in that market is forced
> to take into account public interest?)

Therein lays a very interesting discussion. But, we've had the monopoly warz
as well. They were also inconclusive, mainly due to this same lack of
clarity.