RE: [ga] My policy on postings - and slurs

I might point out that this entire message is an ad hominem attack against
Dr. Froomkin. From the most highly regarded disciple, who preaches against
the ad hominem attack at every opportunity. In fact, he is making this
attack under the guise of preaching against ad hominem attacks?!?!

BTW, I find nothing wrong with Dr. Froomkin publishing his killfile list. It
is most enlightening to see whom he does and does not listen to.