[ga] Dave: "they are free"

Dave,
1. you say: they are free to do that. Right.
2. liberty calls for liberty protection, otherwise it is not a liberty. If
they are free, it means that their freedom is to be protected.
3. this is exacly what they ask for, their freedom to create heir own TLD
not to be agressed.
4. they only suggest from their own experience a common root to help good
relations. They support iCANN, iCANN agresses them. Where is their freedom
you accept?

I would have assumed you would say: they are free to do it, I hate them
doing in it but I will protect their freedom.  The same as I did: I dislike
your positions but I fought against those wanting to ban you from this list.

Jefsey