RE: Re[2]: [ga] collisions in namespace (was gTLD Constituency)

DOC thought and Adnrew Pincus opinion is one thing, an actual vote and
action is another. Please, do not under-cut the significance of this BoD
action. My reading of the Verign contract did not reveal many of the
conditions that Pincus recommended, FWIW. Further, it is a legal document
defining specific terms. Being the first such document, it is also the model
from which all other TLD registry contracts should be modeled. It sets the
precedent. The ICANN BoD should have a difficult time nullifying that
precedent. Policies, both implied and explicit, are now set within that
document.