RE: Re[2]: [ga] serious participation in ICANN processes

It would seem to me that there exists a serious flaw in the thinking behind the
UDRP and what led up to it.  Any initial resolution policy should have been
implemented to deal with internal matters.  By that, I mean domain name disputes
between existing holders.  At the present time with the UDRP, we have a
concentration allowing resolution on external issues.  Any experimental process
should have been initiated on very specific internal issues.  This
"experimental" UDRP was also initiated against one of the larger and more
problematic issues.  Not a sound procedure.

It is also a process that is being continously expanded without improvements
being implemented against the known flaws.  Again not a sound procedure.

I would say the UDRP has attempted to start off running and is picking up speed
without going through any of the normal auditing and review processes.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.