RE: [ga] gTLD Constituency

While we're on this topic, can anyone define what seems to be the popular
term "collision" when referring to .biz and the presence of two .biz's on
the Internet?  Is there a technical collision that will actually occur if we
have two .biz's?  Or can both reside, each listed in different roots,
without affecting the other?  If that's the case, then it seems to me that
what we have here is more a marketing collision than a technical one.
Anyone?

Regards,

Jeff
--