Re: [ga] Critics say VeriSign still has advantage

Gavin,

Some of the largest name holders/horders are big corps protecting various
variations on their tradenames. I would even bet your own corporation has done
that.

(...seems to remember Autodesk's little squabble over the The3DStudio.com
domain name, that ended up being resolved peaceably in favour of the domain
holder. Domain holder has a real viable tutorial site for the program, too, and
has it featured on About.com. Tis NOT a cybersquatter.)

Better look before ya leap into that hole. :) There be alligators in there!

Or is the philosophy, 'do as I say but not as I do?' Just wondering.

all the best, Robin