Re: [ga] gTLD Constituency

On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 06:31:44PM -0700, Christopher Ambler wrote:
> As a result of ICANN's insistence that all who submitted TLD applications
> have not been turned down, but are, instead, "pending," I see no reason
> why the gTLD constituency membership should not include all "pending"
> registries as well.

Let's think about that just a second.  Of course then, when the
application was finally turned down, you should be kicked out of the
constituency.  Is that what you have in mind? Or maybe you think that
your $50,000 should be viewed as a yearly lobbying fee, perhaps?  Or
does it entitle you to membership forever?

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be