Re: [ga] ICANN benefits

From: Patrick Greenwell
> On Sat, 7 Apr 2001, Sotiropoulos wrote:
> > You might wish to ask Milton Mueller about the figure of 80%.  Milton
> > mentions the figure of 80% in a report of his on the topic that is cited
in
> > the following article:
>
> Were it so. Milton's assertion is that 80% of *claimants* win, not that
> 80% of the decisions are overturned.

I must have misunderstood the thrust of your post.  I was under the
impression that Eric's original post *was* making the point that 80% of the
cases resulted in claimant victory...  In any case, the relevant excerpt
from the article link I posted reads as follows:

"UDRP does appear to favor
  trademark owners. In a recent
  report, Professor Milton Mueller, of
  Syracuse University School of