Re[2]: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of Dave Crocker

Hello Kevin,

Thursday, April 05, 2001, 2:39:10 PM, Kevin J. Connolly wrote:
> And, while we're on the subject, it begins to look as though
> the chair and vice-chair are going to sandbag and stonewall
> until Dave's suspension expires by lapse of time. Dave should
> never have been suspended. His suspension, without good
> cause and without a hint of due process, highlights that this
> body is in no way representative of the Internet Community.
> It is instead a mutual admiration society in which those whose
> opinions are disfavored find themselves insulted (heaven
> forfend we should return the favor) and worse. I'm surprised at
> the delay in reinstating Dave: the injustice of his suspension
> should be incontrovertible at this point.

Dave was suspended for breach of the rules, and for doing something
that traditionally he has been so loud about accusing others of doing.

His statement was a clear personal attack.

He won't be reinstated.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com