Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of Dave Crocker

There is a ga-full list, to which I subscribe, and to which anyone may
post, whether suspended from the list you are on or not.

Perhaps it is time for the list deities to repost the instructions on how
to subscribe to it?

(I should add that since I killfile several people, including I think
everyone who's been suspended so far, the difference in my case is
academic.  But YMMV.)

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                       -->It's warm here.<--