RE: [ga] serious participation in ICANN processes

Sorry about the PS;

I failed to point out that the chief prosecutor of California is the only
one that can bring ICANN to task. With the current energy crunch, it is
unlikely that it will get much air-play. They all have larger fish to fry.
Politically, it is a lower priority.