RE: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of Dave Crocker

Get off it Bill. I was on the WG-Review conference call with her, last Jan.
I've also spoken with JW often, over the years.

Joanna has a pronounced British accent. JW is unmistakably, a Texan.
Joanna is female. JW is male.

I'm actually surprised that you posted this.