Re: [ga] FW: [registrars] Tucows' Privacy Initiative

Dear Mr. Rader.,

I have read your material and am generally impressed by your tenor.
I have to assume a questionable aspect and so I pose this question and one other and would like your response
to this list;  (before I start the roast I want to congratulate you and your firm for your business plan and
model for ROI)

We are often told that this list is useless and only deals in trivia and minutiae, Why did you take the
obviously open and transparent tact of posting here and opening your self up to professional protagaonists and
antogonists.  Our own board chose not to do the same open and transparent act, why did you?

And second, didn't the Ip guys do the anti-privacy thing and how can you possibly defeat their right to know
who to sue?

Sincerely,
Eric -- a guy mainly concerned with Outreach, Education and Multiligualism.
Thank you in advance for any attention paid to this list.