RE: [ga] No Members?

Considering that I quoted Karl extensively, I defer to him. Mea culpa, I may
have been wrong. But, not being a lawyer, that is allowed. Which, in
essence, was my point.

> >> - Why does the California code specifically talk about a
> >>   SPECIFIC PROVISION IN THE BYLAWS OR ARTICLES, when the
> >>   legislator's "clear intent" was that any BOARD RESOLUTION
> >>   which gives someone the opportunity to participate in an
> >>   election of board members should be sufficient?
>
> >>   Also, if that's the intent, why is 5056 (d)(2) there? (See
> >>   <20010404072237.A26611@songbird.com> from Kent Crispin for
> >>   details.)
>
> > As mentioned earlier, to Kent, that's not even the appropriate
> > section.
>
> Karl says it is, and he agrees with ICANN staff on this point.  To
> me, this looks like strong evidence that it's indeed the right
> section.

I never pretended to be a lawyer, or definitive in Cali Law.

In fact, you will note that the main gist of my argument is tha Kent can't
be so certain either.

--
IANAL - I Am Not A Lawyer. Before taking action on anything I say, you are
encouraged to seek legal advice.