RE: [ga] Last minute changes to Verisign agreements

>I don't see that much coverage at all in mainstream, relatively objective
>media; and
>most of the highly critical reports seem informed by the same
>misunderstandings about ICANN that drive a lot of the criticism on
>these lists.

Kent,

Please stop mistaking our disgust at this giant facade that you and your
buddies have constructed for any sort of misunderstanding.

We know EXACTLY what's going on here.

All we can do right now is wait until enough non-corporate-aligned US
Senators get the message and put a stop to it.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?