From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Roberto
Gaetano
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2001 6:37 PM
To: ga@dnso.org
Subject: [ga] .org poll

Dear GA members,

As promised, 'round midnight I counted the ballots for .org.
Since my message that was indicating in 0/7/5+34 the split among,
respectively, [change]/[no change]/[abstain], I received only half a dozen
messages.
This indicates clearly that the abstention party is still the vast majority.
If I may draw any conclusion, it is that at this point in time the GA is
focusing more on the election of its Chair, and that the discussion of this
very important policy issue should be resumed after the elections.

Best regards
Roberto
(P.S.: this is not an April Fool's message, it's a serious one)